The Rockwell House is committed to assuring the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for guests. Our staff is taking these additional precautions to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 pathogens.
Recent cases in the Milledgeville area can be viewed from the Georgia Department of Health. Here are some additional steps we are taking to prevent exposure.
- Staff and guests are asked to wear masks at check-in
- Contactless check-in is available
- Guests are asked to wear masks in shared spaces if more than one party is on the property
- Shared surfaces such as door handles, railings, furniture, fixtures, remote controls, light switches and trash cans are disinfected after each guest’s stay is completed
The State of Georgia is asking all guests to wear masks in public spaces of the property. Guests should also practice social distancing.
Special Cancellation Policy
- If you are sick or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please call us at (706) 816-3675 to cancel your reservation.
- Deposit taken for canceled stays until further notice will be fully refunded or you can choose to rebook your stay for a future date.
Thank you for renting our property. We hope to see you on a future stay.