Thank you for choosing rent the Rockwell House. We look forward to welcoming you to our property. By making this rental you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of below. Your electronic signature will serve as agreement to these terms.
- Your privacy is critical to us. Any data collected during the course of this booking will be confidential and not shared with any third party.
- Reservations are required.
The price includes access to the reserved spaces and is subject to state and local taxes. A deposit of one day’s rental by credit card is required to guarantee reservations. We require one source of payment for the deposit and final bill. Final payment is due after your final day.
- Kindly notify us immediately if there is any potential change in your booking.
- Cancellations must be received at least five days in advance of reserved date for return of deposit. If cancellation is received within five days of reserved date, return of deposit will not be returned. All cancellations are subject to a $25.00 service fee. No refunds for early departures.
- Non-availability of Accommodation – We would only cancel your stay if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would then refund your deposit in full. Our liability would not extend beyond this point.
- Access to your rental is determined in your rental agreement.
- Room occupancy limits are four people per room (with the exception of an infant crib). We welcome children. We do ask that you provide all your own crib bedding. The Rockwell House is, however, in no manner child-proof for toddlers or children. For guests bringing a child, the child is to remain under the guest’s full and complete control and supervision at all times. The guest accepts full and complete responsibility for their child’s behavior and will not hold the Rockwell House liable in any way and will indemnify and hold the Rockwell House harmless.
- Pets cannot be accommodated.
- The Rockwell House is not responsible for your valuables.
- The Rockwell House is a NO SMOKING establishment. No smoking is allowed in the building or within 50 feet of windows or exterior doors. Evidence of smoking in or near the Bed and Breakfast may result in a $250 cleaning fee.
- Parking at the Rockwell House is limited. Motorhomes, large trailers or commercial vehicles cannot be accommodated.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum. The Rockwell House is a peaceful property. Noise must cease during the following hours unless an outdoor event permit has been approved by the property and granted by Baldwin County:
Friday and Saturday from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Sunday through Thursday from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Consumption of Alcohol is allowed. For guests abusing this privilege, as determined by the Rockwell House, will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- Food and beverage consumption is allowed on the first floor only and not in guest rooms.
- The Kitchen is available only for those who have included access to the facility in their rental agreement.
- The burning of any type of combustible is not allowed in the guest room(s) or on the premises. This includes, but is not limited to, candles and incense.
- Damages and Breakages are the responsibility of the guest. Please take care when staying on our property. We ask that you do report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may if the damage or breakage is significant.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees.
- The Rockwell House reserves the right to terminate the balance of any guest’s stay without refund for any behavior that is in violation of the above Conditions, or that disrupts the operation of the property. Guests asked to leave will be charged for the entire reservation. Other fees may be assessed related to missing or damaged property, cleaning fees, loss of room use fees as appropriate and determined by the Rockwell House.